Super Food in disguise. Available immediately. Just mix it and enjoy.
Or you can chill it in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
Chia Seeds are super food or functional food with many health benefits. It reduces inflammation, risk of developing Cardiovascular disease, and lipid levels (read cholesterol). Of course, it does not mean you only should eat chia but you definitely should incorporate it into your diet.
It is better to buy them whole and ground it as necessary since they are very delicate and more versatile in bulk.
TOOLS and GADGETS
- Measuring Cups
- Electric Blender or Hand Blender
TIPS and SUBSTITUTIONS
- Any nut milk can be used, almond milk, cashew milk, or coconut milk. It will change the calorie and carb count. Coconut milk will increase both significantly
- If you don't want to grind the chia seeds, just mix everything and chill in the fridge until chia seeds expand, at least 3-4 hours.
- Adjust sweetness to your liking. with this, it will not be too sweet. You can use any sweetener, liquid, powder, or granular.
- I used Dutch processed cocoa powder, it gives a richer color. Although the raw cocoa powder is richer in taste in my opinion.
- If you are using Erythritol, add 1 tsp of cinnamon to offset the aftertaste.
- You can add 1/4 more of the milk you're using if you prefer a more jelly-like texture.
WHERE TO BUY ALLULOSE
KETO Instant Chocolate Pudding with Chia
- 3 tbs Chia Seeds, ground
- 3 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Allulose
- 1 1/2 Cups Macademia Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla, optional
- If you dont have ground chia seeds, you can process it in a small grinder like a coffee or pepper grinder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into serving cups
- Chill for one hour or enjoy immediately