GOALZ is a chocolate brand designed specifically for low-carb dieters. With a few simple ingredients and fresh daily production, GOALZ creates honest chocolate without preservatives, masking agents, and artificial ingredients. Known for our use of the premium natural sugar substitute, allulose, our chocolates stand on their own without the aftertaste of other natural substitutes and without the side effects of artificial sweeteners and sugar alcohols. GOALZ is committed to transparent cocoa sources from coops in Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Indonesia, and Brazil where farmers are supported and trained toward sustainable farming, socioeconomically thriving community building
Goalz is a woman-owned business. Our founder Michelle Oten comes from five generations of bakers and European chocolatiers. A low-carb diet enthusiast and chocolate lover, she started experimenting with making healthy, great-tasting chocolates with simple ingredients that will delight Keto dieters, those with diabetes, and any who want to limit sugar in their diets. Goalz chocolates are the result of this journey: fine chocolates that help you hit your macro goalz.
GOALZ is committed to transparent cocoa sources from coops in Ghana, Côte d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Indonesia, Brazil where farmers are supported and trained toward sustainable farming, socioeconomically thriving community building. We strictly avoid any company or farm that uses child labor or not 100% transparent about their farming practices. Employing child labor is a growing problem in cocoa industry and it is our responsibility to stand against this.
Traditional chocolate makers usually are not happy with using sugar substitutes. Since it is really hard to predict the behavior of chocolate without sugar and not much known about the crystallization of the cocoa butter without the help of sugar, the end result usually is not satisfactory. This is the reason we had to do two years of research to achieve similar behavior and taste of sugar in our chocolates. From the after taste which cannot be less than heavenly to the melting location in our tongues. Our cocoa beans appreciated our diligence and granted us the most exquisite chocolate without the undesirable properties of sugar. The goal was to create the most delicious chocolate without spiking blood glucose levels, without adding elements of questionable origin. So our chocolates are not only suitable to ketogenic, low carb, diabetic diets and they also are there for anyone desiring to enjoy chocolate without the guilt.
It’s all about reaching and staying in your daily macro Goals! So choosing the correct ingredients in the correct amount is the key here. No sugar, no sugar alcohol, low carb, all-natural, vegan, high cocoa butter content, real chocolates.Three simple ingredients
Our Chocolate has 3 simple natural ingredients: Cocoa Beans, Prebiotic Fiber, and Allulose. Processing cocoa beans creates chocolate liquor (actual cocoa mass) and cocoa butter.
Chocolate liquor is the pure cocoa mass of the cocoa beans from which it is produced; it contains both cocoa solids and cocoa butter in roughly equal proportion. Cocoa butter is the fat that makes our chocolates creamy. We don’t use any other fats or oils. Full of omega acids and micronutrients. Allulose is a rare sugar mainly found in figs, its very low glycemic index and no calories make it appealing to the health-conscious crowd. It is set to revolutionize the industry. Inulin is a type of prebiotic fiber that will help your gut bacteria. Prebiotics help with your gut flora and fiber intake. They don’t add calories or carbs.
In addition, you will get California Almonds, Sicilian Pistachios, Oregon Hazelnuts, Mediterranean Sea Salt, or Organic Coconut Flakes: Sourced from sustainable farms.
Two thumbs up! That’s it. Cause you don’t need anything else to make premium chocolate. Who knew chocolate could be sooo good. Still, if you are trying to lose weight, you should consume it responsibly. If you can that is..
What You Say?
Every "About Us" page is written by 'Us', the brand owners. But what you say is more important. That's why we have a dedicated page for what our customers say about Goalz Chocolates. All the reviews are verified by an independent third party. Click here to go to Reviews page.
We also selected few that you may find useful:
- Awesome flavor and richness expected in fine chocolate -Kraig Marquardt
- This tastes like Godiva. This is the best sugar-free chocolate I have ever tasted. I will never buy any other. -Judith Dick
- I have tried many types of low-carb chocolates and I recently tried the Goalz chocolates. All I have to say is Wow! The Goalz chocolates are amazing and without a doubt the best low-carb dark chocolate anywhere. -John Savanyo
- Chocolate that is glamorous and decadent. The packaging is the perfect showcase for this rich, silky treat, a feast for the eyes as well as the palate! -Karen Blakeman
- This chocolate is wonderful, tastes Belgian to me. -Joy Loney
- These are gently, perfectly sweetened to adult tastes, not to little kid super-sweet tastes. These chocolates are perfect for savoring, and they don't keep me from fitting into my favorite skinny jeans. -Celeste Stokely
- These chocolates are insanely good. I’m talking better-than-my-chocolate-in-France good.-Kristin Lockhart
- Excellent taste and texture, this is serious chocolate, low carb or not, and the packaging is brilliant -Tarek Mokhtar
- You will never eat any other chocolate again. This chocolate is that good -Carol Bove
If you have any questions about our company and products, please fill out the below contact form. You can also reach us at email@example.com .
Mail to: Goalz, LLC,
1442 E. Lincoln Ave, #352
Orange, CA 92865