Fluffy light chocolate chip cookies ready in 15 minutes
You can afford to have 2 at almost 0 carb and 60 calories each. Very good deal.
It’s full of fiber, actually, it’s fiber held together with butter 😁
TOOLS AND GADGETS
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper or Silicon mat
- Wired Cooling Rack
TIPS and SUBSTITUTES
- You can increase the chocolate chips and add crushed nuts if you like.
- If you want the cookies to be dome-shaped like muffin tops instead of flat increase the oat fiber by 2-3 tablespoons.
- Drop cookie dough at least 2 inches apart, they almost double their sizes
- Cookies are ready when the sides are golden brown
- You can use coconut oil instead of butter
WHERE TO BUY ALLULOSE AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS
For all the recipes using Allulose, you can purchase fine Allulose at the Goalz Allulose page.
For all the recipes using Keto Chocolate Chips, you can purchase Keto Baking Chips on the Goalz Allulose Sweetened Chocolate Chips page.
If you want to learn more about Allulose, visit our ALLULOSE INFO page.
KETO Chocolate Chip/Fiber Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Oat Fiber
- 1/3 Cup Allulose
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 table spoon keto dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix oat fiber, baking soda and allulose in a medium bowl
- Add eggs, butter and vanilla. Mix them well with a spoon or a fork
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Drop 1/4 spoonful ( or any amount you desire) of batter onto the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. They will expand
- Bake 8-9 minutes if convection oven, 10 -12 minutes otherwise, until the sides starts to get golden brown
- Remove from oven, wait a couple of minutes and tranfer cookies to a cooling rack