Easy and Quick Breakfast that you can make on the go.
You know how hectic the mornings are. The best thing about this is you can even make this ahead of time and freeze. Take one to work, pop it in the microwave and enjoy at your coffee break.
If you don’t have bread at home, you can use my 2 minute microwave bread, Find it at my time line or blog. The bread I used has only 1 gram net carb and I thought 2 slices of it suitable. It is more than enough for me.
I make this for kids for weekday mornings, just with regular bread, it contains all the good things they need to eat at breakfast.
TOOLS and GADGETS
Mini Food Processor or blender to make it quicker
TIPS and SUBSTITUTIONS
I make this both with and without an egg.
You can skip the butter if you want to save on calories. Keep in mind that butter helps a lot with that crispy deliciousness especially on the sides of the bread.
Do not put too much of the mix especially if you're not using an egg. Just a dollop in the middle of the slice will suffice. Otherwise it will melt all over the place.
Using a parchment paper helps a lot for cleaning
Every oven is different so keep an eye on it while baking.
KETO Garlic Cheese Toast
- 4 Slices of Keto Bread or 2 batches of GOALZ 2 minute keto bread
- 2 tbs butter and/or 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Romano/Parmesan cheese mix
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1 tsp Granulate Garlic
- 2-3 Sprigs of parsley, minced
- Mix cheeses, butter, egg and garlic well, preferably in a food processor or blender or just beat by hand
- Add in minced parsley and mix
- Butter one side of bread slices and line them on a baking dish
- Spoon the cheese mix over the unbuttered side of slices evenly
- Bake in a toaster oven a 350 for 10 minutes, or until sides start to brown
Leave a comment