Quick and Easy for Weekday Dinner
If you can buy beef already sliced, even better.Coconut Aminos are great for replacing soy sauce. It’s slightly sweeter, less salty and more importantly no coconut flavor at all.
If you want to use cheaper cuts of beef, you will need to cook the beef differently to achieve soft and non chewy texture.
I usually add more veggies, to experiment. Mushrooms work well. Bell Peppers or chili peppers are really tasty. I added some cabbage, it’s good but kids really don’t like it. Snap peas and carrots can be added too but minimally.
TOOLS and GADGETS
- Large skillet or wok
- Mixing Bowls and measuring spoons
TIPS and SUBSTITUTIONS
- The most important element here is the beef. Tender cuts are easy to cook and tasty but can be expensive. Try cooking the beef, (add 1 or 2 tablespoons of the juices from in the skillet), in a pressure cooker or instant pot for 10 minutes, after searing it in the skillet.
- Add mushrooms, peppers, or any low carb veggies you like.
- Garnish with green peppers if you like
- Serve it with low carb pasta
KETO Broccoli Beef Stir Fry
35 Minutes, 5 minutes active
- 1 lb Flank Steak
- 1 tbs Coconut Aminos
- 2 tbs Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1 lb Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 Cup Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- 3 tbs Coconut Aminos
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic or 1 tbs granulated garlic
- 1 tbs Paprika or Chili Pepper
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum, Optional
- Slice the steak into thin strips and season with salt and pepper
- Add aminos, lime juice, granulated garlic and ginger and toss with the beef in a bowl
- Let it marinate 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok and cook the beef on medium high about 5 minutes, remove to a clean plate
- Add broccoli florets and sliced garlic into the skillet, reduce heat to medium cook until florets are tender, about 5 minutes
- Sprinkle paprika and xanthan gum over the if using, add 3 tbs coconut aminos
- Add beef back into skillet and give it a few more stir and cook another 5 minutes