Amazing Amazing Dessert basically in the microwave. Even better than the tiramisus I made before and I can make some mean tiramisu. I’m so pleased with the ease of my recipe.
So fast so easy so forgiving...I mean you really should make it.
It has 8g net carbs in the entire thing with 9 generous slices. Ridiculous 😍
You can use almond flour in place of coconut flour in the cream.
Of course, in real tiramisu, you won’t have heavy cream and you will need mascarpone, no doubt.
And you add Marsala, Rum, or the best: Kahlua. You still can add those very very little, if you like, to the espresso coffee. They all have sugar so I omitted them altogether
Actually, if you’re not worried about the raw egg, you just mix the ingredients and pour them over the cake.
Another option is to slice the microwaved cake horizontally -before saturating it with coffee of course - and make a two-layer tiramisu. Just double the cream.
WHERE TO BUY ALLULOSE
- 3/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 ts Baking Powder
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 Cup Espresso or Strong Coffee , sweetened
- 1 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 tbs Coconut Flour
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup Allulose
- 2 tbs Xanthan Gum or 1 tbs Agar Agar
- Whisk eggs together with almond flour and baking powder in a bowl
- Pour to a microwave safe pan (9 X 9)
- Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes
- Let it cool a bit, loosen the sides and the bottom carefully with a spatula
- Optional Step: Turn it over to a paper towel or another plate sprinkle the bottom of the pan with cocoa powder, transfer the cake back to the pan
- Sprinkle the sponge cake with cocoa powder
- Saturate the cake all over with espresso, it will absorb all the liquid almost immediately
- Mix the egg, coconut flour, xanthan gum and allulose in a small sauce pan
- Add heavy cream, water, start to cook until boiling on medium high about 5 minutes, or until the mixture thickens stirring frequently
- Add agar agar if using, cook another 5 minutes until the mixtures thickens
- Pour the cream over the coffee saturates cake
- Chill in the fridge at least 2 hours before cutting
- Sprinkle the top with cocoa powder